Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finally Up and Running

Kind of. I'm stressing out about it. I've been looking for a good picture to use as my blog and twitter profile picture and was coming up empty. I finally found the perfect picture for now (which I am using) and I tried to e-mail the owner and the message came back undelivered. Disappointment. So I decided to use it anyway, and if they see it and want me to stop that is no problem. So, Laura Vida, if you don't want me using the awesome picture you used on your t-shirts that you don't sell anymore I will stop using it no problem. I just think it is super awesome. (Already removed from profile picture. Still an amazing image.)
Awesome BF image by Laura Vida

Eventually I will make my own picture. I have an awesome idea in mind, but it will have to wait.

Oh yeah. Introductions. I'm the Mama Bear, Evelyn. My Boyfriend is the Papa Bear and baby is Baby Bear (5 months old).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home