Friday, September 23, 2011

Today Has Been Aces

I won one of these awesome pendants from
http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/
@teethingbling
Yesterday was a rough day. Baby Bear had vaccines on Wednesday, so he was insanely cranky yesterday (I was going insane, it sucks when you can't help). He cried, and I cried. ¡Que terrible!

On the upswing, today pretty much kicked ass.

Some awesome educational books I ordered from a door to door salesman arrived. My new ERGO arrived, along with a cool book about muscles in yoga. I won a twitter giveaway from @TeethingBling, AND when PB came home he brought Chinese food. PERFECT.

BB has gone on a nursing strike for today and I'm not sure why, maybe he doesn't trust me. He's been burying his face in my shirt and trying to latch onto my face pretty much all day, but when I put a boob in his face he arches his back and gets all fussy. However, I was able to get him to eat by changing his perspective (I flipped him upside down over my shoulder and that worked for a while).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home