Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Double You Tea Eff

So, I didn't organize this very well at all but, what the hell, I'm still going to give it a shot.
WTF!? Wednesday is a go. It may run with a limp, but we'll see what happens.

My WTF!? Moment was yesterday. Baby Bear had his half birthday, six months old. Where the hell did the time go? Now all the "experts" say it's time to start solids and I'm just trying to catch my breath. How did this happen? I JUST had him! Wasn't I pregnant like, two weeks ago? Holy crap! This is madness.

I don't want him to start solids! His poo will be stinky! I want him to be my sweet smelling baby forever and ever!

This really snuck up on me. Luckily I still have some time as he can't sit up unassisted yet.

Smiley, Drooly, Baby Bear

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home