Friday, September 2, 2011

Good Ole Fashioned Nip-Slip


Seriously, onion rings and cocktail sauce.
You should try it. Sooo yummy!
Image: fotographic1980
FreeDigitalPhotos.net

PB essentially got a promotion closer to home which is awesome. We went out to Red Robin for a celebratory meal (Man, I love onion rings and cocktail sauce). [I can hear my dad talking on Skype right now, I'm pretty sure he needs a hearing aid of some kind. I can hear both sides of the very loud conversation.]

So, after my mom finishes eating she wants me to hand over Baby Bear. After 20 minutes of playtime with the grandparents I get BB back so I decide it is time to nurse. I had the great idea to try to use my Baby K'tan like a Baby Bond Sash. Good idea in theory, but it needs some practice. It was too loose so BB pretty much just swiped it all aside and I flashed at least 7 people, though I don't think any of them actually noticed. Also, BB wasn't even really hungry, and the booths at Red Robin are entirely too small to nurse in, or I'm too short, it really wasn't working.

After the meal, I just went to the car ahead of everyone else and gave BB a snack before we all drove home. That worked out just fine. So, as a backup nursing spot, I use the car. I had thought about sitting in the waiting area at the front of the restaurant, but it was cold in there, so to the car I went. [Now my dad is trying to explain to the technologically challenged person on the other end of the line why their call keeps abruptly ending. It would be funny if it weren't so irritating, and if it didn't happen so often.]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home