Saturday, August 20, 2011

A little rough and tumble

Typed up on 7/2/11 at 10:44 AM
Playing catch-up with previously typed but not published posts.

This is a terrible blindfold.
Emphasis on the rough. I have suffered a boobie casualty. PB squeezed a little too hard on Liberty* last night. Didn't bother me when it happened but today it feels mastitis-ish, and it may very well develop that way. So, I'll use my trusty Nuk hot and cool pads and I will nurse, nurse, nurse.

I do not regret that it happened, only that it is very sore. Besides that little mishap, last night was quite lovely on the "getting some" front. Got baby to go to sleep, set baby in baby's area of the bed, and then got down to business.

Sleep was eventually achieved.

Do you have any "naughty business" related injuries? Do tell!

*My breasts are named Liberty and Justice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home