Friday, August 19, 2011

California [King] Dreaming

This is not my actual bed. My bed never looks this nice.
So I recently sold my car. I had planned on saving the money for a newer car later on. Then one morning I woke up with horribly aching hips (again!) and I decided the money should go towards a new awesome bed. So that is what we did, and I am so happy with the decision. Papa Bear is tall, so his feet would hang off the end of our queen bed. With the California King, this does not happen and he is a happy bear. There is also an extra foot of width on the bed which is nice when you have a squirmy kid in between you. As an added bonus, we got a Tempur-pedic bed, so now when I am feeding the Baby Bear, and Papa Bear jumps into bed, I don't get my nipple ripped out of BB's mouth. That was always highly unpleasant.

And extra extra bonus is that this bed is so heavy and doesn't transfer movement, so when we have sex, the bed doesn't hit the wall or make awful awkward squeaking noises. WINNING! This is very important because PB and myself currently reside with my parents.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home