Thursday, August 25, 2011

What do babies dream about?

Typed up 6/30/11 @ 1:58 PM

Baby Bear sleeps just like this.
Have you ever watched a dreaming baby? They make super weird faces. Sometimes they smile, sometimes they frown. I'm pretty sure mine dreams about a horrible world devoid of breasts. Sometimes baby makes pitiful whimpering noises while sleeping and it is the saddest thing to hear! Its like there was a festival of boobs and then they all disappeared. I remember when I was still in the hospital after having baby, baby was having what appeared to be a nightmare. I wondered what could be so bad to have nightmares about already? And then my mom reminded me that being born was probably traumatic. Getting pushed out of your nice warm and dark home into a cold and bright place. And then people start shoving tubes down your windpipe to suction out poopy amniotic fluid. Traumatic indeed.

I love when baby smiles when dreaming because I think that 90% of the time those happy dreams are about me, or my boobs, and to me that counts.

What do you think babies dream about?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home