Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Someone feed that baby!

Typed up 7/1/11 @ 11:58 PM

FEED ME SEYMOUR!
A friend invited me to a Mommy and Me group today. I was skeptical and not sure that I wanted to go because I thought it might be a group of 10 or so holier than thou bitches. Luckily I was wrong and it was around 30 moms, bitches probably included, but I could not pick them out from this first meeting.

I did have a weird experience. The friend that invited me was across the room and she nursed her baby for maybe 5 minutes. She's been having trouble breastfeeding, so she popped a pacifier in his mouth and hoped for the best. He kept crying and it was a hungry cry and I was just thinking "I have to feed that baby. Baby is hungry! FEED THE BABY!" I felt like I needed to go grab her baby and feed him. It was so weird.

I know it's normal to have a letdown when you hear other babies crying, but I wanted to take her baby from her and feed him. Has that ever happened to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home