Friday, September 9, 2011

Dear Baby Bear,

Image from PicturesDepot.com
I love you Baby Bear.
I'm watching you now, trying to crawl. You've almost got the hang of it. You are very good at tipping over and getting right back into position. I hope you keep that attitude for the rest of your life.

You already set goals for yourself, and achieve them. Even if your goal is to somehow Jedi yourself to my tennis shoes so you can chew on the laces. You're pretty good at that one, keep it up kiddo.

I just want you to know, that no matter what I will love and accept you for who you are. I want you to grow up happy with who you are and know that your father and I will support you and your dreams.

The world isn't always a nice place. We will do our best to prepare you for that so you can handle it on your own. Just remember that you don't have to do it alone if you don't want to. As long as we're around, we will be here for you.

I'm holding you now, you got tired of being on the floor. How do those fingers taste? Now you're yelling at me. I think you're teething. This is all I'm going to be able to write isn't it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home