Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Off To See Picasso

So yesterday I typed up a post about keeping calm when all you want to do is throw your baby out the window. I went back to add a picture, and tweak some HTML.
I somehow got a whole bunch of extra code in there so I did some ctrl+z action, but I went too far. I tried to ctrl+y but it was too late. Blogger autosaved my long post into nothingness. I was incredibly pissed off, I'm still quite peeved, but all in all it was my own doing. Lesson learned.
I will now type up my posts on my computer and save them. Or in the note app on my phone.
I am presently in a car on my way to SF with my family to pick up an uncle and see the Picasso exhibit. I hope I brought enough diaper shells. Baby Bear massacred one before we even left town. I'm using grovia shells and biosoakers for this trip. I also hope I have enough biosoakers, I'd hate to have to buy disposables.
I'm looking forward to the fresh sea air, and hopefully some yummy food!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home