Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trash Day

Now, I'm multitasking here, let us hope that I do not drop my phone upon Baby Bear's noggin.
A few days ago I thoroughly embarrassed myself so I thought I'd share because it was really funny.

Picture if you will...
My short hair is sticking up and out all over the place. I'm wearing brown leggings and a snug teal shirt. I don't wear a bra around the house because that's one extra layer I have to move for BB. I've just cleaned a stinky animal cage. I have a stinky bag of trash. I can hear the garbage trucks so I decide to toss the bag now so it will be gone instead of sitting in a trash can all week long.

I run outside. My neighbor to the right's trashcan is on its side, indicating that our cans have already been emptied. My neighbor across the street to the left has visible trash in their can, it has nit been emptied. So I look at my neighbor across and to the right, I know she won't mind if I place my trash in her can.
So I start to walk across the street. I take four steps and the trash truck comes around the corner, my neighbor's can is the first one to be emptied so I sprint, in all my floppy and jiggly glory, across the road and slam dunk my trash into her can then hop triumphantly onto the sidewalk. I turned around and the trash collector man waved at me, and I saluted him. We had a moment.

I then walked quickly across the road, back to my house, laughing all the way. I hope I made that guy's day a little brighter. He definitely had a silly story to tell.

Trash Collectors, I salute you, fo reals.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home