Friday, October 7, 2011

Multitasking Fail!

I do "multitask" while nursing, but I really shouldn't. ¿Por qué, you may ask? Porque I always end up dropping, plonking, or otherwise bonking Baby Bear on the head with whatever electronic device I happen to be using.

He usually doesn't notice, as his skull is neandertalish like his daddy's, but when he does there is much wailing and even tears. Tears! Tears are awful and they break my heart.

So, yes, I do sometimes multitask and I am terrible at it. And its not as if my multitasking is anything important. I'm not folding laundry or doing anything else useful; I'm dicking around on twitter or Facebook.

I wrote most of this with my phone while nursing, and I nailed him with the phone before I even started. I accidentally knocked it into him when I tried to grab it off the bed. I wont be winning any awards any time soon.

I prefer the times that I'm technology free. He just eats and smiles, plays with his food (sometimes squirting himself in the eyes ) and sometimes falls asleep. I prefer the times that we just are.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home