Friday, October 7, 2011

I Made A Diaper!

Go me! After reading the instructions 30-40 times it was pretty easy. The hard part was figuring out the elastic in the seam allowance. I used the free Rita's Rump Pocket Diaper pattern.

I used a flannel receiving blanket as the inner and polar fleece as the outer. I was hoping that the fleece would be waterproof, but I got the wrong kind and it wasn't. However, that is not a huge problem, I can use it the other way and the fleece will wick moisture away from Baby Bear. I don't mind using a diaper cover. I also didn't fold it right and BB blew out of the diaper into the diaper cover, which is what the cover is there for. Which, now that I think of it maybe pee escaped where the poop did. Hrm.

So, one down, several to go. I'm a fan.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home