Monday, November 21, 2011

Need To Get Out More

I went to a LLL meeting a few days ago and I had a wonderful time. There were three other babies in BB's age group, so that was really neat. It was fun to see him interact with them.

After the meeting was over two of the other moms and I went out for lunch/coffee and conversation with kids in tow. It was fun but I felt inferior the whole time. I felt like I was 16 and I was out with the grown-ups. I need to get out of the house more often!

Even though I felt like a teen mom, I had a great day. When I got home I felt energized and happy. So energized that I loaded the dishwasher, then washed all the dishes that didn't fit by hand. Getting out gives me energy and drive to do housework!

Must find other stuff to do. I want to go to the Library. I want to be a Library goer. They have tons of books there, fyi.

I'm interested in pole fitness as well. There is a pole boot camp that seems interesting. It is 3 times a week for 4 weeks for 160 some odd dollars. I think that's a pretty great price. Less than $15 a class. I'd feel great and look fierce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home