Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm posting just for the post of it.

Baby Bear is doing excellently. He drank 3 oz of breast milk out of a sippy cup last night without any trouble. I thought that was pretty great. He also took one step by himself. I missed both things because I was out but Papa Bear and Grandma saw him.

Since I've cut out wheat his poops have been more solid which I find interesting. He is still a breast milk only baby, no solids yet (not for a lack of trying), and his last two poops were pretty dense. Not constipated-like at all, very mushy, but not wet. I had to spray them into the toilet with the detachable shower head.

Speaking of that, I need to start some diaper laundry.

I think I have PMS.

I want chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home