Saturday, January 14, 2012

Paleo/Gluten Free

So I've been really good about sticking to this Paleo thing. I've had a few things that aren't Paleo, but I've made sure that they were gluten free.

I've only been doing this for about a week and a half but I'm already seeing results. I didn't have to run to the bathroom once today. When I did feel the need to go it wasn't an I-might-shit-my-drawers situation. That used to be the case about 4-5 times a day. Sometimes I'd have time to hand Baby Bear off; many times I had to bring him with me and give him a you to play with on the floor.

I must say that today was a fantastic Friday the Thirteenth. Not only was I able to refrain from nearly crapping my pants, I also got all my swag from finally selling my iPhone in the mail. My awesome diaper bag arrived, it is soooo pretty! And my badass planetwise owl wetbags arrived! Yay!

So my mood has greatly improved as well. My mom said that I haven't been as cranky as usual the last few days, and that's pretty awesome. Sometimes I'm just crappy to be around.

BB has his two bottom teeth coming in but they are doing so at their leisure. I can see them in his gums, they are just taking their sweet ass time to pop out. I read somewhere that it takes a week on average. Four days for the tooth/eeth to erupt and three to get used to them being there. I think we are on day five and the teeth are just lurking in there. I know that the "average" isn't a rule, but c'mon teeth! Give my poor baby a break!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home